Having a colorful classroom gives life to learning, and gets kids excited to come to school. Plus rainbow anything is super cute! Check out these ideas for adding some color to your classroom.
1. Transform some old canned goods containers into these awesome rainbow crayon holders
Learn how to make them here: Sugar Bee Craft
2. Easy colorful display wall to hang your students' work
Learn how to make it here: Mind Sparks
3. Rainbow clock using old marker tops
Via: Tiny Art Room
4. Colorful teacher name banner
Via: Fun in first
5. Neon Rainbow Classroom
6. Make this unique woven rainbow fish with your kiddos!
Learn how to make it here: Crafty Mornings
7. "You are loved" rainbow bulletin board, setting expectations for your class
Via: Especially Education
8. Rainbow crayon canvas
9. Cute rainbow hall passes to make sure you know where your kids are at all times!
Via: Sparkled Whimsy
10. This cute "Thinkboard" to remind your students that kindness matters
Via: Miss V's Busy Bees
11. Organize your felt markers and crayons by color
Via: Hipster Art Teacher
12. Colored borders for different subjects.
13. Organize your classroom library with rainbow color bins!
Via: Fun in First
14. Add some inspiring hashtags around the classroom to remind your students how important they are
15. Your students will love this DIY rainbow highlighter idea!
16. Make a little rainbow reading corner
17. Rainbow Birthday Board with colored clothes pins
Via: Lillou Handmade
18. DIY Rainbow Cubbies
19. Get really creative with this colorful book display
20. Rainbow Clouds
Via: Baby Needs List
21. Rainbow Names Activity
Via: Learning in Spain