Write For Bored Teachers
Bored Teachers is a platform to celebrate teachers. Our blog is an outlet for all educators to find humor in the chaos of the job, the latest education news, and awesome teaching resources. We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics relating to education and the teacher lifestyle.
- We pay $50 for all approved submissions published to BoredTeachers.com.
- Payments are made via PayPal within 72 hours of publication (please provide PayPal email address with submission).
- All articles must be submitted via email, as a Word file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit an article title with your submission. *Bored Teachers' editorial staff reserves the right to change the title at their discretion.
- Any photos, videos, GIFs, or other media you'd like to include in your submission must be included as separate attachments and URL sources should be included in the Word doc.
- Please include a 1-2 sentence description + a photo of yourself (photo is optional). The description can include a link to your personal blog and/or social media page(s). Please hyperlink all social channels and blog links included in author description.
- Approved article submissions are typically between 500-700 words (although list-style articles may be less).
- All submissions should be original content, not published anywhere else on the Internet.
- If submitting photos, they should be high resolution and sourced (i.e. personal photo, URL found, stock image, Pixabay image, etc.).
- Please do not double space (after periods or between paragraphs).
- Any information taken from other sources must be cited. Please include URLs to sources in your submission.
- By submitting content to us, you agree that all writing is yours and does not infringe on the copyright of others. *Bored Teachers' editorial staff reserves the right to make any reasonable revisions to article submissions before publication, at their sole discretion.